Q: What is the minimum age to volunteer?
A: You must be 18 years old.
Q: What do I get for volunteering?
A: Volunteers receive a full event ticket, T-Shirt and the awesome behind the scenes experience.
Q: Can I work with my friends?
A: Yes! Please indicate in the assignment preferences and the volunteer coordinator will try to make it possible.
Q: How can I guarantee that I get to work in a specific assignment?
A: There are no guarantees. We will do our best to get you where you wish, however if a need is somewhere else you might be placed there.
Q: How much time does a volunteer have to commit?
A: Volunteers at the festival are required to work a minimum of two 4-hour shifts.
Q: When will I get my schedule?
A: The schedule will be emailed the week before the festival. Any last minute changes will be available onsite at the volunteer check-in tent.
Q: What if I have to cancel my volunteer-ship?
A: Volunteers can cancel their application at any time by emailing the volunteer coordinator. Any volunteer that cancels and still wants to attend must buy a ticket.
Q: When am I expected to show up for the event?
A: All volunteers are required to show up 4 hours before your scheduled shift. Any conflicts, please contact the volunteer coordinator. This also gives you a chance to set-up your campsite and settle in before the festivities begin!
Q: Where do I sign in at the festival?
A: You will check in at the main gate upon arrival on Friday. All volunteers will check in at the information tent before their scheduled assignments.
What are the general volunteer responsibilities?
1. Complete your shifts. This helps the festival run smoothly so everyone can have a great time!
2. Check in at the information tent 15 minutes prior to shift so you can get instructions and updates.
3. Check in at the volunteer tent after your shift is over so your hours get counted!
General code of conduct is appreciated – lying, stealing, engaging in illegal activities, breach of waiver, unsafe behavior, or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. Closed toe shoes are advised.
4. What happens if I fail to perform my volunteer duties (i.e. fail to attend my assigned shifts)? Gypsy Yoga Mama Brand LLC relies on volunteers to get things done so everyone (including the volunteers) can have an awesome time! Volunteers who come to the event and don’t fulfill their duties will be charged $105 for a general admission ticket to the credit card provided on the application. So please make sure you check in with your supervisor to get your hours counted! If you cannot attend the event – please contact the volunteer coordinator asap!
6. Where may I direct questions not listed on the website or application? Click here
Not interested in Volunteering but want to snag a FREE Pass to the festival? Become an Ambassador. Click the photo above for more details.